Delighted to see Rory getting his first Drive in the BTCC at Knockhill 12-13th August. He did brilliantly well getting two top ten
Joined the fleet in February, but because it went straight out to work it didn’t get it’s new livery until May – Looking
….. On our way….. The Stand looked fantastic! There was even room in the back for a barbecue area complete with camping and
As of 1 September 2016, we are no longer allowed to pay cash for scrap metal.
We are pleased to announce the latest addition to our metal handling fleet. A JCB 30D Teletruck with a rotating forklift head.
Mr Alan Waugh, managing director, is delighted to be appointed as a director of the UK board of the British Metals Recycling Association.
William Waugh (Edinburgh) Limited are delighted to announce we have achieved the new standard, and for the first time our new Logistics business
Volvo Press Release Fast approaching its 160th year in business, recycling and logistics specialists, William Waugh (Edinburgh) Ltd has put a new Volvo
Joined the fleet on the 1st June to assist in our growing logistics business. They will be covering many miles, from the top,
- Highest Prices Paid For All Grades of Ferrous & Non-Ferrous Metals
- All Vehicles Wanted For Scrap – DVLA Approved
- Fast and Efficient Collection Service By Van, Skip or Truck
- Regular Works Clearances Throughout Central Scotland
- Magnet, Grab, Shear and Truck Hire Available
- Fully Licensed
- All Metals Recycled To ISO 14001 Standards
- A Family Business With Involvement in The Metals Industry Since The 1800’s